Orangutan Full Day Tours is designed for traveler needs during their holidays in natural island of Borneo, we design the trip to visit two camps of Orangutan feeding station in one day. The packages that we design is to make easier for traveler to planning their holidays with flexible time arrangement during visiting places of interest on the program of our packages. The trips will walking to the deep of forest and seeing the 97 % animal who similliar to the human. Wait and find them at Pondok Tanggui and Camp Leakey will make you realize we have connected and save each other. We need forest and Forest need Orangutan. BOOK IT WITH US, Your soul might be refreshed by the sound of nature.
Mininum 2pax, additional price 100 USD for SOLO TRAVELLER
|PICK UP & DROP OFF||Pangkalan Bun Airport (PKN)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||According to your arrival in Pangkalan Bun.|
|✔Pick up and drop off service in the airport|
|✔Transfer to and from Kumai|
|✔ Speed Boat service|
|✔One day orangutan tour|
|✔Meals as indicated on the itinerary|
|✔Refreshments along the trip|
|✔Entrance fee to the national park|
|✔Contribution to local rangers|
|✔English speaking guide service|
|✔Boat crew service|
|✔Raincoats and flashlight|
|❌Flight tickets to/from Pangkalan Bun|
|❌International travel insurance|
|❌Personal expenses such as beers, souvenirs, laundry.|
|❌Gratuity for tour guide and boat crew|
ONE DAY ORANGUTAN TOUR BY SPEED BOAT
HOTEL—SPEED BOAT–PONDOK TANGGUY—CAMP LEAKEY–SPEED BOAT—HOTEL (L)
- -Pick up at hotel
- -At 08:00 am you will start from the harbor. Start the journey to go to the second camp called Pondok Tanggui.
- -From the jetty at Pondok Tanggui, it takes around 30 minutes walk to the feeding platform. The feeding time in Pondok Tanggui begins at 09:00 AM.
- -If you want to get a better natural picture of wild orangutans here, it’s strongly recommended to use appropriate lenses for long distance shooting.
- -From Pondok Tanggui, Speed Boat will proceed to the legendary Camp Leakey. This camp becomes a legend because long-term research on orangutans has been conducting here since 1971.
- -Lunch Box will served for your lunch on before you’re off to exploring the Camp Leakey. It takes around 40 minutes walk from the jetty straight to the feeding platform.
- -The feeding time in Camp Leakey begins at 14:00 P
- -You may experience close encounter with wild orangutans in Camp Leakey. It’s the best location for taking photographs with orangutans in the wild. However, it’s strongly recommended to keep a safe distance from orangutans.
- -When you’re ready, walking back to the jetty.
- -Speed Boat will cruise slowly back toward Kumai.
- -You’ll be transferred to your hotel
THINGS TO BRING
Our tour package includes:
Transfer service from the hotel to harbor
Speed Boat service.
Drop off service harbor to hotel.
-ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
Meals included as indicated on the itinerary. ( Lunch )
Drinking water along the trip
Entrance fee to the National Park.
English speaking guide service.
Please note that it excludes:
Flight tickets to and from Pangkalan Bun.
Personal expenses such as beers, souvenirs.
Gratuity for tour guide and boat crew.
THINGS TO BRING
It’s recommended to bring:
Hat and sunscreen.
Walking shoes or sandals.
Toiletries and towel.
Comfortable cotton clothes.